Saturday, May 7, 2011

Winner Announcement

Jo C has done the draw for the cute little meerkat from Etsy, and will post the annouoncement shortly.

The winner of Cherie Le Clare's novel is Gaelikaa. Congratulations, and please contact us on minxesofromance@yahoo.co.uk with your email address so we can send you the prize.

Thank you to everyone who entered. If you didn't win, don't forget that there are two more contests coming next week, as well as the announcement of our Grand Prix Contest, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you Minxes, I'm so pleased. It's my brithday tomorrow so this is a lovely surprise!

Cherie mailed me, I've sent her the confirmation that it's really me on that email id - because as you might understand, gaelikaa's my blogging identity!

Lacey Devlin said...

Congratulations Gaelikaa =)