While we're celebrating, this seems like a great opportunity to give a round of applause and a huge thank you to all the editors at Harlequin. They have been busy this year! Aside from the Medical Fast Track and New Voices contest, they've signed seven debut authors this year - and the year isn't even over yet.
- Elaine Golden - who sold to Historical Undone in June
- Natasha Tate - who sold to Modern
- New Zealander Soraya Lane - who sold to Romance/Cherish in August (better known to regulars on eHarlequin as Soraya Nicholas)
- Cat Schield - who sold to Desire in September
- Wendy Marcus - a follower of this blog (squee!!) who recently sold to the Medical Line
- Leonie Knight - also a recent sale to the Medical Line
- And last but not least, Amy Strnad, who has only just announced her happy news. Congratulations on selling to Modern Heat/Riva, Amy, and thanks for the lovely comments you left on some of the Minxes' New Voices entries. We love you too! Amy is taking the pen name Aimee Carson.
If there's anyone I've left out of this love fest, my apologies - and please drop us a line to introduce yourself. And help yourselves to a glass of bubbly.