Friday, April 13, 2012

We got The Call!

Do you hear all that cheering around Blogland, and the popping of champagne corks? It's because Maya Minx has sold to Harlequin Presents!!

We are all so proud of her, and we know the rest of the world is going to love Maya's stories just as much as we Minxes do. We promise, you're in for a treat.

Come join in the celebrations! There's a party on the new eHarlequin community boards, and you can read Maya's Call Story in full on her blog. Please leave comments to show your love, and for every comment you're entitled to one free glass of virtual chocolate. (Yes, you read that right).

Congratulations, Maya!




11 comments:

Maya Blake said...

Thank you so much, lovely Minxes! Yesterday was a happy, happy day! Today is even better because I know I didn't dream it all, lol.

Since it's gone midday, I'm off to enjoy a glass of that delicious chocolate!

Sally Clements said...

I think I must have said it one hundred times already, but here's one more - congratulations, Maya!

Catherine J said...

Congratulations Maya. I loved your call story. I'm raising my glass of virtual chocolate to you! And to lots more Minx call stories in the not too distant future:)

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Whoo hoo Maya Minx. So proud of you.

XX

Lorraine said...

So proud of you Maya!!! :-)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Great going, Maya! So happy for you!!

Kat said...

Trail blazer Minx, we are so proud!

I feel very lucky to have read your wonderful story already, and as you know I would have eaten several hats if M&B hadn't snatched it up. It's delicious!

Congratulations again. And again. And again!

Looking forward to all your special first moments, and DYING to see your cover.

Exciting times, Maya.

xxx

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm DYING to see your cover too! Congratulations, Maya! I'm dangerously excited about this! In fact, if you could see me now, I think you'd take away my glass of chocolate...

Jilly Aston said...

Oh, that's fabulous news, Maya! And loved your call story - so so thrilled for you!

Betting this is the first of many but, as we all know, the first time is always special :-)

Enjoy every minute!

Jilly

Cara Cooper said...

Terrific news, gives us all hope!

Caroline said...

Yay Maya - massive congrats on getting your call. Caroline x